Posted April 26, 2010
the teachers, staff, and students are a wonderful bunch of people and they take their jobs as well as learning very seriously. My 3 children go to this school and i am very pleased that they get to attend my old high school with such joy knowing that past family members have attended there.

Lashmeet/Matoaka School 0

Posted September 17, 2009
It's in a small community where I feel safe to leave my children. I work 20 miles away and in any crisis, there is always someone there who will look out for my daughters and make sure they are taken care of until I can get there when necessary.

Posted August 23, 2009

Lashmeet/Matoaka School 4

Posted December 19, 2007

Lashmeet/Matoaka School
Route 10, Matoaka, WV  24736
Last modified Lashmeet/Matoaka School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lashmeet/Matoaka School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top