Maysville, WV

Maysville Elementary School 5

Posted September 14, 2013
I went to school here and now my special needs son does. I loved the school and the staff and made many lifelong friends here. My son is only in Kindergarten but he already loves it. The staff is willing to work with students and parents if there is a problem. My son gets special services and those services are given when they are supposed to be and they are very thorough in making sure he is up to date and at the same level as the other students or as close as they can help him get to.

Maysville Elementary School 5

Posted August 09, 2012
The kids love to go to this school. We are number one in the county.

Maysville Elementary School
7147 Hwy 42s, Maysville, WV  26833
Last modified Maysville Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Maysville Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top