Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Don't know (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (1 response)

Amount of homework: Don't know

Posted May 23, 2016
I think this depends on what teachers you are looking at. I think some give homework that is just busy work and that is uncalled for. If there is not a purpose to an assignment then don't give it.

Develops grit: Agree

Posted May 23, 2016
I believe the school wants their students to go on to do well. With any system some students just don't want to put in any effort My Mom always told me "you can lead a horse to water, but you can't make them drink".

Monongah Middle School 5

Posted May 23, 2016
Overall the school treats their students well. Although some teachers do have their favorites as with any school. Great principal!

Grateful to: Teacher

Posted May 23, 2016
Mrs. Bartic, the Special Education, is fantastic. Mrs. Bartic has made a huge difference in our student's life. She goes the extra mile for all of her students. My great-nephew has made great strides this year. He has gained self-esteem , because she praises her students. She actually knows how to work with dyslexic students. This is the first year that he doesn't mind going to school. Actually doesn't want to miss. Other instructors could take lessons from her on how to help and treat their students. He has been making the honor roll this year!! Glad he has this instructor again for a class next year!!

Monongah Middle School 4

Posted August 17, 2006
Aug. 17, 2006 As a new school year is about to begin and I reflect back over the years that both my children attended there I can truely say that Monongah Middle School has prepared them well for the future. The teachers, Mr. Pulice,Mrs Rowand, and all the staff there do care and strive to do their best to help each student. I am not only a mother but I also sub-teach in Marion County and compared to other schools our parents should be proud of what we have here in our little town. B. Hamrick

Monongah Middle School 5

Posted November 24, 2005
Monongah Middle School is a very good school.My daughters love and wouldnt have it any other way.All those children are the sweetest children.Yes they may act up alot but thats because there principle doesnt care and if he doesnt care why should they?Everyone gets along and I hardley ever hear of a fight.And just because they dont make good grades its not thier fault its those darn teachers they dont teach them correctly.They tell them what to do and they dont even help and im sick of them.But my children love it there besides those teachers.So i will keep them there.That school may be old and dirty and sorda smelly but those kids love it there.We might not be the smartest school in the dang state but these kids will shine.I would be as happy as a puppy if they would just take some more time out on lunch.

Monongah Middle School 3

Posted December 23, 2004
Monongah middle school is so old it needs torn down and a new one built. My child tells me that the school has heaters that in some classes dont even work. They should be able to go to school and not come home complaining that they are hungary because the food had heir in it. and the food didnt even taste like food.

550 Camden Ave, Monongah, WV  26554
Last modified Monongah Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 5-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.