Bad
Good

Ever since my son has been going there, he has been bullied repeatedly by students and even their gym teacher had the nerve to put his hands on my son. The principal was less than helpful and rolled her eyes during our meeting.

Coming from an out-of-country secular private school system, I was concerned about the quality of education. I have been extremely pleased with my daughters first year at Mountainview. Her teacher provided her with tasks appropriate for her abilities (harder maths and reading). There is a healthy emphasis on diversity, respect and responsibility. Overall, a great school.

Teachers are so cheerful and caring and I feel that it makes the kids feel good about being in school.

The teachers and other staff at Mountainview has been amazing. My son received so much support and encouragement, not only from his teacher, but also from Mr. King. We will definately miss him! The only issue I have is that lunch hard on the younger kids...so noisy and rushed...

We moved here 2 years ago from one of the top school districts in the country. I was surprised to find that my children were behind their classes here. Having moved here late during the school year, my children are in their third classrooms, meaning we have worked 6 homeroom teachers since we have been here. I have been extremely pleased with all of them. My children have very different needs from their teachers; however, both have been challenged and encouraged to do their best. Both are excelling. One is in the TAG program (Talented and Gifted), which has provided wonderful advanced-learning opportunities. This school has many children with learning disabilities. I am told that it offers a wonderful program for them, as well. The only reason I don't give this school 5 stars is due to building maintenance and cleanliness issues.

Last modified Mountainview Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.