Morgantown, WV

Westwood Middle School 3

Posted May 19, 2008
My children attended this school and i had them transfered after one year. Lots of discipline problems and a couple of the teachers did not care if the children got an education or not.

Westwood Middle School 4

Posted May 12, 2008
This is a wonderful school. Both of my children love it. The principal is a great man. He cares about our children.

Westwood Middle School 4

Posted May 29, 2007
This school is well run, the principal is very willing to listen to and address any questions or concerns. I found the majority of teachers to be very willing to 'go the extra mile' and seemed to genuinely like being a teacher. The school has a DARE officer which has assisted in educating my kids on the dangers of drugs and alcohol. I would definately recommend this school--very clean, well organized.

Westwood Middle School
670 River Rd, Morgantown, WV  26505
Last modified Westwood Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Westwood Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top