Morgantown, WV

Posted March 12, 2012
so this is not a review but a question; i'm going to suncret next year and I was wondering how do you get on the cheer squad? people have told me you go to summer camp; and that you sign up on the first day of school. can someone help me out please?

Posted February 17, 2010
Suncrest Middle School is beast! it truly is the best school in monongalia county. i went there last year , but i had to move, and i miss it so much. lets go seals!!!!!!!!!!!

Suncrest Middle School 0

Posted January 31, 2010
Suncrest Middle is the best school in Morgantown and it deserves the rating of 10 out of 10. My kid attended elementary school at North Which was not good so we had low expectation for Suncrest. Now we saw a big difference between these two schools. I recommend Suncrest to everyone.

Posted January 30, 2010
You really need to send your child to this school. I wasn't looking forward to moving here, but I love this school. Mr. Napolio really cares. Tell them to be prepared for srs and ABC's. I'm in sixth grade.

Posted November 13, 2009
Suncrest is the best school ever! I went to North for elementary school and wasn't really looking forward to switching schools for middle school. But now being at Suncrest for a while I couldn't think of being anywhere else.

Posted August 17, 2009
I am a parent of 2 students one in 8th grade this year and another who is a senior my oldest went to another local middle school where he did not do very well-but after coming to suncrest he did a total turn around! has been on the honor roll all through high school-and is taking 2 college courses this year.I credit suncrest teachers and staff because,thats where his love of learning began! so,as a parent i say thank-you and keep up the good work! I applaud all the efforts teachers make in not letting a student just get by but,showing them that learning is fun and can make their dreams come true,as both my sons know-because of the teachers at suncrest

Posted April 06, 2009
Some of the classes are overcrowded, which leads to classroom control issues. That's the only bad thing I can really think of. The teachers and staff are great. Great leadership and cooperation between teachers/admin. Staff show concern for the students. Quality education in a respectful environment.

Suncrest Middle School 0

Posted March 06, 2009
Amazing school!! and amazing principal!!! We are moving and I will miss this school so much......

Posted February 04, 2009
Rock On Suncrest Seals!! Suncrest Middle is Sooo awsome and all the teachers are nice (but ms.bell)(jusk kidding) just do not use inchy fingers to measure distance is ss or else........

Posted October 21, 2005
Suncrest Middle School certainly earns its recognition as a Blue Ribbon School and National School of Excellence. The school is well-organized, has absolutely excellent teachers, and very involved parents. Each student is challenged and encouraged to do his or her best in all areas. The math program is excellent with opportunities for advanced students to take high school algebra and geometry. The school has a strong MATHCOUNTS program, with approximately 30-40 students competing each year for the four spots on the MATHCOUNT team. Several Suncrest MATHCOUNTS team members have represented the state of WV at the national MATHCOUNTS competitions. In addition to art, music, PE, and career exploration classes, Suncrest has a variety of curricular electives, like band, string orchestra, digital literacy, and foreign language (for 8th graders), and extra-curricular activities like sports (football, basketball, cross country and track), chess club, yearbook, and a variety of academic competition preparation sessions.

Suncrest Middle School
360 Baldwin St, Morgantown, WV  26505
Last modified Suncrest Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Suncrest Middle School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top