Bad
Good

so this is not a review but a question; i'm going to suncret next year and I was wondering how do you get on the cheer squad? people have told me you go to summer camp; and that you sign up on the first day of school. can someone help me out please?

Suncrest Middle School is beast! it truly is the best school in monongalia county. i went there last year , but i had to move, and i miss it so much. lets go seals!!!!!!!!!!!

Suncrest Middle is the best school in Morgantown and it deserves the rating of 10 out of 10. My kid attended elementary school at North Which was not good so we had low expectation for Suncrest. Now we saw a big difference between these two schools. I recommend Suncrest to everyone.

You really need to send your child to this school. I wasn't looking forward to moving here, but I love this school. Mr. Napolio really cares. Tell them to be prepared for srs and ABC's. I'm in sixth grade.

Suncrest is the best school ever! I went to North for elementary school and wasn't really looking forward to switching schools for middle school. But now being at Suncrest for a while I couldn't think of being anywhere else.

I am a parent of 2 students one in 8th grade this year and another who is a senior my oldest went to another local middle school where he did not do very well-but after coming to suncrest he did a total turn around! has been on the honor roll all through high school-and is taking 2 college courses this year.I credit suncrest teachers and staff because,thats where his love of learning began! so,as a parent i say thank-you and keep up the good work! I applaud all the efforts teachers make in not letting a student just get by but,showing them that learning is fun and can make their dreams come true,as both my sons know-because of the teachers at suncrest

Some of the classes are overcrowded, which leads to classroom control issues. That's the only bad thing I can really think of. The teachers and staff are great. Great leadership and cooperation between teachers/admin. Staff show concern for the students. Quality education in a respectful environment.

Amazing school!! and amazing principal!!! We are moving and I will miss this school so much......

Rock On Suncrest Seals!! Suncrest Middle is Sooo awsome and all the teachers are nice (but ms.bell)(jusk kidding) just do not use inchy fingers to measure distance is ss or else........

Last modified Suncrest Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.