Posted April 07, 2009
Excellent school, extraordinary staff and teachers. Christian Morals and Values are taught and followed, staff and teachers are great role models for the children. Great music program and extra learning activities.

Posted January 09, 2009

Posted January 08, 2009
I LOVE this school. Not only are the academics good but the staff is caring and strives to teach solid values to our children. They don't just read the bible but they have discussions and practice life application.

Covenant Christian School 0

Posted August 20, 2008
CCS is the best kept secret in Morgantown. I drive 50 minutes one way to take may children to this school. My husband and I sacrifice a lot financially (getting a second mortgage) to keep our children at this school. It's absolutely wonderful! My one wish would be for this school to add 9th thru 12 th grade. It makes me troubled and sad to think about where my children will go once they enter into high school years.

Posted August 01, 2008
Covenant is a wonderful school. The teachers truly care about every child spiritually as well as academically. The academics are well ahead of other public schools and the kids get a strong Christian foundation on which to build.

Posted July 11, 2008
Covenant has done a wonderful job with my children, both spiritually and with their school work. The K5 teacher is a bit demanding with her expectations of the kids and not all students will thrive in her class. I would still highly recommend the school.

Covenant Christian School 1

Posted June 30, 2008
My son has attended Covenant Christian School for 2 years and i have found that some teachers are not very caring and have no compassion when it comes to kids who need a little extra attention in learning.

Posted April 24, 2008
My son has attended Covenant Christian School for 8 years. He is currently in 7th grade. Not only has he received an outstanding academic education, his Christian education is wonderful. He is being equipped for life!

Posted February 15, 2008
This is an amazing school! Very child-centered. They have really done wonders with my child. They are academically ahead of the public schools nearby. The teachers are very friendly and really love the work that they do, which really makes a difference.

Covenant Christian School 2

Posted May 24, 2007

Covenant Christian School
Po Box 342, Morgantown, WV  26507
Last modified Covenant Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Covenant Christian School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top