Bad
Good

The school nurse is the rudest person I've met in my life. The principle is lazy and does nothing at all. For instance a TEACHER was bullying my child last year and nothing was done. It got so bad to the point I had to transfer my child to another school for safety issues and i have to drive my child back and forth to a school 45 minutes away just to get an education!!! They do have one very good teacher that I've met who actually was to do her job and teach the kids and she actually tries to help the children become better people, but we all know one good teacher don't make a good school for our children.

My daughter has loved her teachers here including her speech teacher which really shows she cares, the staff has always been very nice to me and my family, it's been a good experience

when is the first day of school? and the open house what time and day please and thank u

I have a son that goes to McNinch and a daughter that goes to Central. They are wonderful schools and the staff is great.

Principal doesn't care about students, only test scores. The new split is absurd. Pre-k through 2nd grade only. 3, 4, 5 grades sent to other schools. Do your kids a favor and send them to Washington Lands instead(still P-K through 5). I did and my kids are doing so much better, and they actually enjoy school again.

Last modified Mcninch Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-2