Posted May 29, 2013
My daughter has loved her teachers here including her speech teacher which really shows she cares, the staff has always been very nice to me and my family, it's been a good experience

Posted September 01, 2010
I have a son that goes to McNinch and a daughter that goes to Central. They are wonderful schools and the staff is great.

Mcninch Elementary School 0

Posted May 14, 2009
Principal doesn't care about students, only test scores. The new split is absurd. Pre-k through 2nd grade only. 3, 4, 5 grades sent to other schools. Do your kids a favor and send them to Washington Lands instead(still P-K through 5). I did and my kids are doing so much better, and they actually enjoy school again.

Posted November 20, 2005

Mcninch Elementary School
1600 3rd St, Moundsville, WV  26041
Last modified Mcninch Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-2
Mcninch Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top