Posted November 01, 2010
The teachers and staff at this school were wonderful and caring. The principal is immensely involved. We couldn't have been happier

Bradley Elementary School 0

Posted July 22, 2009
This is an excellent school! We moved here last year and my children love this school! The teachers are amazing and so is the rest of the staff!

Posted August 21, 2008

Posted August 14, 2008
Excellent school and staff.

Bradley Elementary School 0

Posted August 23, 2007
This is a great school with friendly educators and staff. Their curriculum surpasses nearby schools. This is truly a WV School of Excellence. If I had the choice of sending my daughter to any school in the district I would send her to Bradley.

Posted January 24, 2005
This school is the best that my children have ever gone to. The entire staff are very caring and focused on the childrens learning and social developement. I have yyet to find another school to meet or exceed the standards that Bradley Elm. sets.

Posted January 27, 2004
- a former student

Bradley Elementary School
210 Bradley School Rd, Mount Hope, WV  25880
Last modified Bradley Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Bradley Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top