Mullens, WV

Mullens Middle School 1

Posted April 18, 2015
My son went to Mullens Middle in 2007. He was okay with going to school there. But, when I spoke to his teachers. They were very rude to me and my son. The principal was nice and the secretary had an attitude problem. I really didn't like the way the teachers were treating me and my son. My son says he is not sending his children to that school due to the rude staff. I really don't recommend this school at all.

Mullens Middle School 1

Posted March 12, 2015
My child went to Mullens Middle during the 06-07 school year. Most of the teachers there were very rude and not friendly at all. One teacher accused my child for rushing through work in less than a minute and threatened to give my child lunch detention. My child was trying and taking his time. My child passed the assignment with a A. My son came home crying about the teachers yelling at him. The staff there was the most unfriendliest staff I've ever met there. I've had to transfer my child to Herndon and they had friendlier staff. I don't know if the staff improved nowdays but I've heard they have a great principal now.

Posted April 26, 2010
I am a student at Mullens Middle, and I love it. I am very happy with all of the things we do, and the extra things and field trips we take. We are an exemplemary school, and Mr. Bradford is very pleased. He loves to gloat. We always are stressed on how important WESTEST is, and we are getting a new one this year, so we are all about practicing. The newer one is supposed to be harder, because we do so well on the other. Our school is very small-190 kids. Let me remind you,that we are in the TOP 3 IN THE STATE!! The first and second places were preppier, and we still did good. 3RD is just exemplemary so we want blue ribbon! Mullens=great school, and I would say out of the other B-E-S-T-!

Mullens Middle School 0

Posted February 12, 2010
Most teachers are very good, but teacher absenteeism is high. Too many subs too often.

Posted November 18, 2009

Posted April 28, 2008

Posted December 17, 2004
i think that mullens middle is a good school for stuents to go to to get a good eduction there are wonderful teachers and of course the wonderful princpal mr.kirby.the students there can get along with each other they help others with their needs.so thats why i think mullens middle is a good school.

Posted July 10, 2004
This is one of the most social schools I have seen in a long time. The teachers help the students fill safe. The kids get along great. When I come home from work my child says she can not wate for school to start back. If your child don't understand something the staff will make sure that they understand the process of it. MMS has a program where your child can his or her abality to play a insturment or by singing. The basketball teams are very talented childern.

Mullens Middle School
801 Moran Ave, Mullens, WV  25882
Last modified Mullens Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 5-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Mullens Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top