Bad
Good

My son went to Mullens Middle in 2007. He was okay with going to school there. But, when I spoke to his teachers. They were very rude to me and my son. The principal was nice and the secretary had an attitude problem. I really didn't like the way the teachers were treating me and my son. My son says he is not sending his children to that school due to the rude staff. I really don't recommend this school at all.

My child went to Mullens Middle during the 06-07 school year. Most of the teachers there were very rude and not friendly at all. One teacher accused my child for rushing through work in less than a minute and threatened to give my child lunch detention. My child was trying and taking his time. My child passed the assignment with a A. My son came home crying about the teachers yelling at him. The staff there was the most unfriendliest staff I've ever met there. I've had to transfer my child to Herndon and they had friendlier staff. I don't know if the staff improved nowdays but I've heard they have a great principal now.

I am a student at Mullens Middle, and I love it. I am very happy with all of the things we do, and the extra things and field trips we take. We are an exemplemary school, and Mr. Bradford is very pleased. He loves to gloat. We always are stressed on how important WESTEST is, and we are getting a new one this year, so we are all about practicing. The newer one is supposed to be harder, because we do so well on the other. Our school is very small-190 kids. Let me remind you,that we are in the TOP 3 IN THE STATE!! The first and second places were preppier, and we still did good. 3RD is just exemplemary so we want blue ribbon! Mullens=great school, and I would say out of the other B-E-S-T-!

Most teachers are very good, but teacher absenteeism is high. Too many subs too often.

Last modified Mullens Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 5-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.