New Creek, WV

Posted August 27, 2013
New Creek School is absolutely wonderful. Everybody there truly cares about the students, from the principal all the way to the janitors and cooks and parent volunteers. I have only good things to say about dealing with this school, and I have had two sons go though in the past 7 years. Both boys were different, but the team at New Creek was able to get the most out of each of them. I just wish they could offer K-8 so the boys could have a quality middle school education as well.

Posted March 08, 2012
I have nothing but good to say about New Creek School. My eldest is now in Middle School and I was happy with all of his teachers, parent involvement, and staff. The community goes out of their way to help at New Creek. My youngest is a First Grader and enjoys going to school. I am thankful for the smaller schools. The principal, teachers and staff always give their best. Plenty of fun activities the keep the children excited about learning. Thanks to all those that make New Creek great.

Posted October 04, 2009
New Creek is an excellent school with an outstanding principal.

New Creek Primary School
General Delivery, New Creek, WV  26743
Last modified New Creek Primary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
New Creek Primary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top