Nitro Elementary School 1

Posted July 30, 2013
horrible school it really has gone down hill the secretary will gossip about principle in the office with other parents unprofessional the principle tries to have a nice school but the staff he has to deal with does not help, the teachers only do as much as they have to and nothing more if you want a good school don't go here there are plenty other great schools to attend

Posted October 01, 2009

Nitro Elementary School 2

Posted August 19, 2009

Nitro Elementary School 0

Posted June 02, 2009
The teachers that I know at Nitro are great! however they do not make up for the rest of the short coming that the school struggles with! The building is in very poor shape, the Roof leaks and they have to line up buckets in the hall I mean really come on! they only have a few computers that work on a regular basis and the People in the office have no business being a Principal or Secretary! I am very unhappy with the School and I hope to move my children next year!

Nitro Elementary School 1

Posted April 08, 2009

Nitro Elementary School 4

Posted January 19, 2009

Posted December 20, 2008

Nitro Elementary School 0

Posted October 14, 2008
I also have a child in Mrs Hollidays class and I absolutley love her but then again I love the entire Staff there. Best school ever.

Posted September 27, 2008
My kids and I absoloutley love Nitro Elementary. They care so much about the kids and make sure they are as safe as possible. They also have wonderful teachers, for example Mrs. Holliday she teaches 2nd grade.

Posted September 15, 2008
My children and I love this school. I don't think you can beat them. They care so much about each and every child and really know how to make you feel welcome.

Nitro Elementary School
1921 19th St, Nitro, WV  25143
Last modified Nitro Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Nitro Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top