Nutter Fort, WV

Nutter Fort Primary School 0

Posted May 10, 2010
I love Nutter Fort Primary, my daughter is in Kendergarten and she has struggled with being shy and her teacher has her now opening up and taking part in the class. There are some wonderful teachers and assistants in Nutter Fort Primary.

Nutter Fort Primary School 0

Posted January 19, 2009
I have a son that attends second grade at Nutter Fort Primary. He has attended since kindergarten and has had a wonderful experience in all years. The facilites are new and up to date. I was afraid the school would be to big, but this big school gives a small town feel. The teacher involvment is wonderful. I feel the teachers and office staff go out of their way to make each child's experience successful at Nutter Fort. This school also has a lot of after school activities that includes the whole family. Overall the experience at Nutter Fort has been wonderful, my child is doing well academically and socially and that is what is important to me.

Nutter Fort Primary School 4

Posted January 15, 2009
I have a child in Pre-K here. She comes home happy from school everyday and opens up about her experiences. I am told about all of the 'interesting and exciting' things that she has learned in school. Manners are a must in her classroom and at home. I have seen her excel in her ability to be around other people and children and not be shy. She is an only child and this was what I thought was going to be a difficult thing for her. I love this school and her wonderful teachers.

Nutter Fort Primary School 5

Posted January 19, 2004

Nutter Fort Primary School
1302 Buckhannon Pk, Nutter Fort, WV  26301
Last modified Nutter Fort Primary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-2
Nutter Fort Primary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top