Bad
Good

There is one thing this school is good at and it is being sorry. Teachers need to be fired and the school revamped.

This school is excellent!. I have a third grader that has a fabulous teacher. Ms. Comer goes out of her way to help the students not only learn but become good in nature. At first I felt that her expectations were going to be too high but now that I have watched my son flourish and grow, I am thankful.

I am very pleased with this school. They have a loving, caring staff who go out of their way to help children. I was very concerned because of the large size, but each teacher takes care of their kids and size is no longer a concern.

My son is on his 3rd year at this school. We could not be happier! Our son has had a lot of health issues and they watched him so well for me. I think communication is good. They will do what it takes to work with you. The school is brand new and beautiful. They have the modern up to date technologies we need. Also, as far as safety for the unexpected fears, Each classroom door stays locked as it shuts automatically: ) No one could get in. The office has layered locked doors, so as to make it near impassable. So, yes, this school is the best around! I only wish our Middle and High school kids had this security.

I think this school is lacking in more than just test scores, the staff are not at all helpful and are usually rude, students are falling through the cracks because they don't want to take the time to properly help them, and the communication between teachers,faculty and parents is disgraceful.

Last modified New River Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.