PK-12|Private

Bad
Good

Posted September 16, 2011
I attended MVCS from K4-8th grade and then attended public high school. When I began public school, I was so far ahead of everyone else that I rarely had to study. My ACT scores were also much higher than many of my classmates, in fact, I was one point short of a perfect score on the reading section and I think it was because I had a wonderful educational foundation from MVCS. Today, I am the CEO at a non profit healthcare facility and I own a small business. My husband and I also plan to send our children to MVCS when they are old enough to attend school. Thank you for a wonderful education and teaching young people about good character!

Posted November 22, 2010
I went to this school for eight years before attending a public school, and it is has taught me far more than what I would have learned at a public school.

Posted February 14, 2010
mt.view is a wonderful place to have my children.their grades are very good and test scores are above state levels.thank you sooo much

Posted August 24, 2009
I graduated from MVCS in 2004, it has a great education and it prepares you for your future, and now im sending my daughter out there

Posted March 24, 2006
MVCS had me for 5 years. I had great teachers who prepared me mentally as well as spiritually. They are a big reason why I am also becoming a doctor of physical therapy! Thanks MVCS

Posted September 02, 2005
I was a student at MVCS for 7 years including HS. It was the reason I went to college, and the reason I am a doctor today. Keep up the good work MVCS.

Po Box 1246 Drawer B, Oak Hill, WV  25855
Last modified Mountain View Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12