Posted September 26, 2013
I believe this school is an awesome school, they offer so much for the students, it is great!

Posted April 21, 2013
Does anyone even look at this page anymore? lol. Well just in case. I was a student of CMHS for 3 years - I repeated 9th grade once. I dropped out in 10th grade because I was enduring a lot of bullying and harassment, and there was "nothing that could be done about it". This is a problem with the students and would vary depending on who you are and when you attend though. The school itself is excellent. It has a very happy, cheerful vibe to it and the teachers are amazing. Of course there's always a teacher or two that no one likes. But all of my teachers in all 3 years were absolutely amazing. It's hard to get around at first because the school is HUGE and it's impossible to find a seat at lunch unless you get there early (or go outside). Really this would have been 5 stars if not for the lack of discipline that there seems to be. I think the staff should make more of an effort to prevent harassment. But otherwise this is a great school and I'll definitely go out of my way for my kids to attend this school, even if I have to drive them out of county for it.

Cabell Midland High School 1

Posted January 09, 2009

Posted June 29, 2008
Hello Im a student at cabell midland, and personally, i think it is a great school. im in all honor classes, and most, i repeat, MOST teachers are really great. Teachers are thorough with their courses and also allow us students to have a good time while doing so. GREAT SCHOOL. <(0-o)>

Posted October 28, 2007
As a parent of two children at this school, there is a wide variety of after school activities for children to participate in. from band,archery,cheerleading,football,baseball, volleyball,dance,soccer,orchestra class. Just to name a few.. There is a lot of agriculture, horticulture, computer courses, various academic prep courses, AP courses, honors etc for college prep. This school is not a culturally diverse school which really is a negative. And the staff and community are pro sports and band with preferences and finances given to them(even in the yearbook).Which I noticed can interfered with other activities in the school. Parents here are either really involved or not at all. Depending on the family mostly noticing sports related than academic. Teachers do try to see that each child gets what they need and will try to give extra help a child when needed and asked for.Overall OK.

Posted July 10, 2007

Posted November 03, 2005
- a former student
Im a graduate from 2005 i loved midland the teachers were great and i loved the music and art departments.I think it is a great school for any one to atend

Posted August 05, 2005
This school is great. Although the teachers are strict at times but that is sometimes necessary. What isnt necessary is everyone complaining about the dress code. There are some things that are not appropriate for school. Somethings are not appropriate for public period. My principal is the best! I love you mr. Baumman!

Posted June 01, 2005
As a sophomore at Midland i have to say our new principal Mr.Webb has really changed things here at CMHS. As for teaching our teachers are pretty cool. Marching band at midland rocks cause we do so goodand win alot. Our sports are kinda off and on except for track who rule sports at Midland I feel pretty safe at CMHS. And finally this is a great school i would recommend it to anyone.

Posted December 30, 2004

Cabell Midland High School
2300 US Route 60 East, Ona, WV  25545
Last modified Cabell Midland High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Cabell Midland High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top