Posted July 22, 2010
I have had my daughter in a few different Elementary School due to having to move around. I have found that she has done her best at Emerson due to the teacher student partnership and to the involvement of the parents. I am very proud to have my daughter attending this school this coming year.

Emerson Elementary School 0

Posted August 18, 2009
My daughter has attended this school for three years.I feel they do very well with hands on at keeping parents informed on the childs progress.They will let you know what the child needs help in if any for her she does wonderful there the staff an school is excellent.

Emerson Elementary School 0

Posted October 29, 2008
my son has attended emerson for 4 yrs. the first year before mrs. lowers came was terrible. so much so that i considered moving him. I am so glad that I did not. she is an amazing principal and truley cares for each student. you can see her every morning greeting each child by name and most of them have a hug for her. it is also a school full of wonderful teachers who also care very much for the students. it is truly a great place for a child to be.

Posted October 06, 2008
In the past 2 years this school has done a complete turn around! Mrs. Lowers has been a true blessing to this school. She is very hands on and really cares about the kids, the parents and her staff. She has shown great leadership to her staff as they transition to a Title One School.

Posted October 01, 2008
my son is in kindergarten,and I can say that the principal (mrs. lowers) is very hands on... I saw him every morning outside with a big smile for everyone,the teachers were great too. this school is a safe place for your kids

Emerson Elementary School 3

Posted January 11, 2007

Emerson Elementary School 2

Posted May 24, 2006
There are some wonderful, intelligent and truely caring teachers at this school. Then some the exact opposite. From my experience, when there has been an after-school concert or activity only a handful of the teachers have been present and at several, there has been no appearance. If considering this school, I would research all alternatives. With open enrollment there are options.

Posted October 31, 2004
My name is Dawn Chavez. I have had 3 daughters to attend Emerson, and currently have a daughter there now. The teachers are excellent! They care about their students and are more than willing to go the extra mile for them. All the staff at Emerson is great! My family has been blessed to be able to attend there. I thank the wonderful staff at Emerson for all they do.

Posted August 20, 2004
my son has went to emerson since 1st grade would reccomend this school to any parents moving to the area

Emerson Elementary School
1605 36th St, Parkersburg, WV  26104
Last modified Emerson Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Emerson Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top