Fairplains Elementary School 5

Posted September 09, 2009

Fairplains Elementary School 0

Posted June 16, 2008
I have a daughter that will be in 5th grade next year. I feel the staff of teachers and the principal at Fairplains go above and beyond everyday. The secretary and other employees (too many to mention ) are blessings as well . The PTA is a big part of the school and they have had a strong president for years. I look forward to my daughters last year at Fairplains and will see that she revisits frequently after moving to Jr. High.

Fairplains Elementary School 2

Posted October 25, 2007

Fairplains Elementary School 5

Posted August 22, 2006
I worked at this school for several weeks. I found the principal and staff to be very responsive to the children and parents. This is a small school which allows the principal and teachers to know each child and their siblings by name. The principal creates an environment that encourages teachers and students to do their best and to be proud of their accomplishments.

Fairplains Elementary School 4

Posted September 24, 2004
My daughter has just started her 2nd year at fairplains and she loves it. We live out of district and I transport her to make sure she can go to fairplains. It's small and they all treat each other like they are family. All the staff knows all of the students and parents. That is why I love it so much.

Fairplains Elementary School
615 Broadway Ave, Parkersburg, WV  26101
Last modified Fairplains Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Fairplains Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews.