Posted January 05, 2011
Hamilton Middle School is a great school. I went here and loved every minute of it. I never had a problem with a teacher and loved all of my classes. I enjoyed every second of my time there and miss it. I learned a lot there and it prepared me for my future. I am very glad to say that I attended Hamilton Middle School.

Hamilton Junior High School 2

Posted February 17, 2009

Hamilton Junior High School 1

Posted April 01, 2008
very poor school, does not supply necessary materials for the tasks at hand. needs more money for better supplies

Hamilton Junior High School 1

Posted March 28, 2008

Posted September 16, 2007

Posted August 13, 2007

Posted June 07, 2007

Hamilton Junior High School
3501 Cadillac Dr, Parkersburg, WV  26104
Last modified Hamilton Junior High School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Hamilton Junior High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top