Bad
Good

Jefferson elementry school is a great school they look out for our children and take pride in their achievments both my children love going to school and the teachers do a great job its unbelievable what my 2nd grader and 5th grader have learned

The staff at JEC takes pride I'n the school and has the love of Ed to the students we at JEC take pride I'n our school

My daughter is the the special-needs Pre-4 class. We do not live in the Jefferson distict, but I hear negative comments about the school constantly. My daughter has gone for 2 years now and I absolutely love what I have seen. 'Ms. Jessica' and her aide, 'Ms. Kim' are wonderful with children. My daughter has not once not wanted to get up an go to school, and that is a HUGE deal, considering she is Autistic. I am a very over protected mother. I feel completely safe with my child in their hand. As for the education value of Jefferson Elementary, in 2 years my daughter has gone from not talking at all, too complete sentences. I know that there are many opinions in regards to the quality of education that can be obtained at Jefferson Elementary, however consider this.... maybe this distict needs more PARENTS to get involved!

Jefferson has so much to offer children from an extended day learning program, art honors, choir, and much more. My child has received so much help here.

Great school, very diverse and challenging, which will only serve to better prepare my son for a tumultuous future. Teach on!

Jefferson teachers go the extra mile, my daughter transferred here from a non-english speaking school and they really worked with her and with me. Mr Alfred was always accessible if I needed something as were the assistant principals. It would be nice if more parents participated and heped the teachers out.

Our child transferred to Jefferson, teachers are nice and willing to help students especially in reading. The principal is not accessable-does not really work with parents or take an active role with any problems, but now he has 2 assistants who take care of everything. The afterschool program leaves something to be desired especially when it comes to safety and if your kids want to play basketball, it is better to go to another school or just join leagues. Overall educational wise the school is very good.

We are so glad we transferred our son to Jefferson for the 2006-2007 school year. This will be his second year there and we don't regret our decision. The staff seems very dedicated to providing a great education experience. We know our son's safety and well-being is important to them. We would recommend Jefferson to any parent.

Last modified Jefferson Elementary Center is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.