Posted April 27, 2014
Lubeck is a great school. As a former student myself and a parents of a current student, I can honestly say that there was never really a moment when I thought about putting my child through another school.

Posted September 07, 2009
We just moved here from out of the area and have found Lubeck to be wonderful! Truly a God-send!!!

Posted October 02, 2008
I really like this school. The teachers are great!!!

Posted September 25, 2008
My son has attended Lubeck School for 6 years, and he is now in the 5th grade. I have nothing but very positive things to say about Lubeck School. It's a very caring atmosphere by all the teachers and principals. They put in alot of extra time to make sure the kids are having fun and learning at the same time. From all the parties, to the All-Star Assemblies, the X-mas Sing-alongs, they are just very much involved with the students. I feel very fortunate that my child has got a good start in school and Lubeck has given him that opportunity.

Posted September 05, 2008
My son attended Lubeck School for two and 1/2 years. Not only were his teachers attentive to him, but they also listened to my concerns as well. He was very sad when he had to switch schools and we both can't wait for him to be able to return.

Lubeck Elementary School 1

Posted April 05, 2006
Lubeck is not a very good school. My daughter has attended this school for four years. We have only had one good year, thanks to a great teacher. The principle has an attitude problem and does not want to hear parent's complaints or concerns. This school also has academic problems with a high percentage of children below mastery percent. This school has alot of improving to do!

Posted May 12, 2004
Lubeck School is an over all good school. This is my daughters 2nd year attending. But this year we have had some problems with the teacher. I find it hard to talk to the teacher because she was my teacher also years ago and she just seems to brush me off when I'm talking to her.

Lubeck Elementary School
206 Lubeck Rd, Parkersburg, WV  26101
Last modified Lubeck Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lubeck Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top