Bad
Good

Lubeck is a great school. As a former student myself and a parents of a current student, I can honestly say that there was never really a moment when I thought about putting my child through another school.

We just moved here from out of the area and have found Lubeck to be wonderful! Truly a God-send!!!

I really like this school. The teachers are great!!!

My son has attended Lubeck School for 6 years, and he is now in the 5th grade. I have nothing but very positive things to say about Lubeck School. It's a very caring atmosphere by all the teachers and principals. They put in alot of extra time to make sure the kids are having fun and learning at the same time. From all the parties, to the All-Star Assemblies, the X-mas Sing-alongs, they are just very much involved with the students. I feel very fortunate that my child has got a good start in school and Lubeck has given him that opportunity.

My son attended Lubeck School for two and 1/2 years. Not only were his teachers attentive to him, but they also listened to my concerns as well. He was very sad when he had to switch schools and we both can't wait for him to be able to return.

Last modified Lubeck Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.