Bad
Good

Develops character: Agree

My daughter has had a rough couple of years. Diagnosed with adhd, now on meds. Everyone knows her as the hyper not focused girl. She recently argued with a boy in class, both kids blamed eachother. So the teach sent them BOTH to the principles office. She could've just sent Faith, since she likes to make trouble sometimes. But both kids we at fault.

It's a good school. After school pick up for students seem a little stressful for teachers tho.

my sons teacher ms.cobb is a wonderful teacher and want to thank her for all she has done for my son this year

It's a small close nit school.. My sons teacher Ms.Cobb is a fantastic teacher! His love for reading has blossomed this school year I owe this 2 Ms.Cobb's influence.. My 2nd grader has read 195 books this school year,and I couldn't be more proud!

I to believe that Madison is an exceptional school. My son has attended other elementary schools in the surrounding area and in comparison Madison rates the best. I do appreciate the principal's hands on leadership and involvement style, the teachers open communication line and the secretary's caring voice and love for the kids. Keep up the good work Madison!

Wow! What a great school. The staff and principal make this school what it has become. We are very proud to have our children attend Madison.

Last modified Madison Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.