Bad
Good

Worthington is a wonderful school with caring and attentive staff that go the extra mile. I have never worried about my child's safety at school. My daughter loves school and I credit the quality of education and teachers for that. She is learning, she is growing and she is excelling. Mr. Oliverio is always available and qick to respond to my calls or emails. The PTA is very active. I am excited for my son to begin school at Worthington in the fall.

Worthington Elementary has wonderful and caring teachers. I am a teacher myself and have very high standards for my childrens teachers. I have been extremely pleased with this school. I am not sure what another poster was talking about a social divide. My children have attended Worthington for the past 5 years and I have never seen any divide social class or racial. Children never walk alone to their classes outside. There is also security cameras all over the school which are monitered in the office.

Last modified Worthington Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.