Worthington Elementary School 0

Posted April 27, 2010
Worthington is a wonderful school with caring and attentive staff that go the extra mile. I have never worried about my child's safety at school. My daughter loves school and I credit the quality of education and teachers for that. She is learning, she is growing and she is excelling. Mr. Oliverio is always available and qick to respond to my calls or emails. The PTA is very active. I am excited for my son to begin school at Worthington in the fall.

Worthington Elementary School 4

Posted August 27, 2009

Worthington Elementary School 5

Posted July 27, 2009
Worthington Elementary has wonderful and caring teachers. I am a teacher myself and have very high standards for my childrens teachers. I have been extremely pleased with this school. I am not sure what another poster was talking about a social divide. My children have attended Worthington for the past 5 years and I have never seen any divide social class or racial. Children never walk alone to their classes outside. There is also security cameras all over the school which are monitered in the office.

Worthington Elementary School 1

Posted December 11, 2007

Worthington Elementary School 3

Posted September 20, 2005
There is a serious social divide at this school. Over the summer, richer parents pick the teacher/class that their children will have for the coming year. I found it sickening to see the difference in the two first grade classes for the 2004-2005 school year. Mrs. Pearcy had the poorer students, and Mrs. Newell had the richer students. The clique of parents on the school board and the principal of Worthington School that allows this should be ashamed. Additionally, the school is rather unsafe, considering that students are often walking alone outside to get to their class. For an elementary school, this is unacceptable.

Worthington Elementary School 1

Posted August 25, 2005

Worthington Elementary School 4

Posted August 21, 2004
The teachers and staff at Worthington really care about the students. They try to help them and make them take responsibility for themselves. Try to have them also help each other out as well. My daughter went there for Kindergarten and 1st grade. She really liked the school.

Worthington Elementary School
2500 36th St, Parkersburg, WV  26104
Last modified Worthington Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Worthington Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top