1 review of this school

Parkersburg Catholic Elementary School 5

Posted June 02, 2014
This school is great! The teachers and the principal care about the students. The academics are outstanding. I get the impression that all my children learn more here than they learned in the public schools that they attended before. They actually have homework. By that I mean real homework, that makes sense to us as parents and no busy work. Class sizes varies from 7 to 28 students per class. The discipline among the students is good. Most of the students are extremely polite. I personally love the uniforms. This makes my life as a parent much easier. The school is faith based but students do not have to be Catholics. Students and teachers pray several times during the day and attend Mass once a week at school.

Parkersburg Catholic Elementary School
810 Juliana Street, Parkersburg, WV  26101
Last modified Parkersburg Catholic Elementary School is a Private school that serves grades PK-6
Parkersburg Catholic Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top