Posted September 03, 2014
The family that dedicates themselves to running the school and church are amazing people. My son went to another area Christian school before finding his home here. After the bad experience my son had there he had a true dislike for school. This school made room for us mid-year and truly changed my sons mind on school! He loves it now. He has been attending 3 years.

Posted September 11, 2012
Awesome staff, christian environment, good academics. Creative and just a good-solid choice. Glad I made the choice! My kids love it and we are proud to be KNIGHTS!

Posted February 17, 2012
Our child entered this school this year. This is one of the best most loving schools I have seen.

Posted July 08, 2008

Posted June 16, 2008
Great school. Well rounded staff, good academics, and wholesome christian enviroment.

Parkersburg Christian School 0

Posted January 17, 2008
Good school with good education.

Posted July 25, 2007

Parkersburg Christian School 3

Posted December 14, 2006
- a former student
Academics: Average Extra activities: Average parent involvement: high This school is very conservative in dress and belief.

Parkersburg Christian School
1093 Core Road, Parkersburg, WV  26104
Last modified Parkersburg Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Parkersburg Christian School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top