PK-5|Private

Bad
Good

NCS is such a blessing to our family! My kids are getting a wonderful education in both traditional studies and the Bible. I'm amazed how much my children know about the Bible at this young age. It's a family atmosphere at NCS. The students and staff truly care about each other. I wouldn't have my kids anywhere else.

My child has been attending this school for years and I am very pleased with our experience. I am very happy with my child's academic performance and the biblical knowledge gained during this time with North Christian School. The teachers and staff truly love all of the kids and it shows.

My 2 children have attended North since they were in the preschool and Pre-K classrooms. We absolutely adore the school, administrative staff and teachers here. The children love coming to school, attending events the school hosts and the overall atmosphere the school offers. I cannot imagine sending my children anywhere else. What a valuable asset to my family as well as to the community!

I am amazed each day by what goes on here at NCS. The faculty and staff have built into and transformed my son in such incredible ways. The experiences here is like no other. In addition to the top notch education they are receiving, knowing our amazing teachers are praying for our children each day is meaningful beyond words. We are so blessed to be here!

My children have went to North for three years. I keep thinking it's going to get better, but it honestly just gets worse. This school has been so unorganized and chaotic from the beginning. We are paying out the nose for the boys to have a Christian based education where they can get a superior education and feel secure. The educators do work hard, but I feel that they may be a little overwhelmed by having to deal with certain students and not being able to focus on the whole class. One of my boys had 5 different teachers one year and 2 another. I understand that they want to leave for insurance, but that doesn't offer a very secure environment for children. We've also experienced a violent child that has caused fear to many children. It's really kind of sad. The parents of the school aren't exactly friendly. Some of them are, but I actually had one parent (who actually works at north) call me the "single mother" as if it were a disease. I was horrified, as I had just gotten divorced. I expected a little more welcoming christian attitude, not judgement. Next year, we'll be considering Catholic school. I think it's time for a change towards something better.

As a parent of two children in the school, I couldn't be more pleased with North Christian School. The biblical teaching, academic quality, and the administration's tireless investment makes NCS an school I feel blessed beyond belief to have influencing, educating, and growing my kids.

My son attended this school. I took him to another school mid-year. This school does not have a Christian attitude. The administration of church and school need replaced. The principal in particular!

North Christian School reflects its mission every day: to help students develop strong Christ-like character and academic excellence in a safe, Christian environment. NCS teaches the traditional academics of public schools with the added emphasis on a Christian education and developing the character that reflects it. There are many extra curricular activities available, a highly credentialed and loving Christian staff, a secure facility with the latest in technology integration, strong level of parent involvement and higher than the national average scores on standardized tests.

The school promotes a safe and nurteruing enviroment for all children. The education there is far above the schools around with children who won the state science fair for West Virginia to mention just one of the many achievements of the children. There milestones could not have been reached without the dedication of the staff and teachers.

North Christian School is awesome! The teachers are wonderful and they really care about the students. The students are taught their academics as well as the Word of God.

Last modified North Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-5