Philippi, WV

Posted August 23, 2013
They are under employed and have 26 students per teacher . Very unorganized . Very out of date . Truly I'd like to send my child to a different school and its only day 2 of the school year . I as a parent feel that I have to do the teachers job . My child has allergies to many different things and they never even sent any type of allergy forms home . I had to go to the school to request them !!!!! I'll give the school a 1 star rating just because I have to rate it but my true thoughts and feelings this that the school should get 0 stars!!!!!!!!!!!

Philippi Elementary School 3

Posted July 11, 2012
Bad counsling? Wow - perhaps if you knew how to spell counseling, you might think different. Hasent? You need to go back to school to learn how to spell.

Posted April 26, 2012
Worst School Ive EVER Attended........ BAD COUNSLING, LONG SCHOOL DAY, And The school hasent recived AYP for 6+ Years!!!!

Philippi Elementary School 0

Posted September 20, 2009
The school has wonderfull teachers and students that are willing to give it their all when it comes to learning. The school could really use the money for updating items within the school.

Philippi Elementary School 5

Posted May 24, 2004

Posted February 09, 2004
I was a parent volunteer at this school for several years. I volunteered in the office, classroom and as a PTA officer before getting disgusted and moving my child. Staff here does not get along and communication is lousy.

Philippi Elementary School 3

Posted February 03, 2004

Philippi Elementary School
Route 3 Box 38, Philippi, WV  26416
Last modified Philippi Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Philippi Elementary School Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top