Philippi, WV

Posted March 29, 2010
the best school you could send your kid to i love it here nice teachers nice students nice learning ----amanda mitsdarfer

Posted April 25, 2007
- a former student
I have also went to feed my sheep (as a student)by all means put your child there its the best I went from f's to all a's

Posted January 01, 2004
I am a former student of FMS. I loved every year I spent there. The classes were so small, and all of the teachers are able to give you one-on-one attention. Everything is free and easy-going. At the same time though, it is strict and very well-structured. The teahchers become like your other mothers, and the school itself became my home away from home. I didn't know how much I was going to miss it until I went off to high school. They teach you so much, now I'm the brightest person in almost all of my classes. Any child that goes there will have tons of fun, especially with all of the hand's on activities they do. As a matter of fact, almost every year Laura Raupach's 6th-8th grade class goes outside and plants a garden.

Feed My Sheep Christian School
123 Sesame Street, Philippi, WV  26416
Last modified Feed My Sheep Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-7
Feed My Sheep Christian School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top