Pineville, WV

Pineville Elementary School 5

Posted December 15, 2009
I am very pleased with my child's progress at Pineville Elementary.

Pineville Elementary School 5

Posted May 25, 2004
Overall a GREAT school.. In a previous review I made a comment about parents being asked more into the class room. I would like to see more of that. But I can also understand now why there has to be a limit. Because, of limited space in the rooms. I highly respect these teachers for what they do day in and day out. They also care while off the 'clock' to. So thank you all.

Pineville Elementary School 4

Posted March 11, 2004
The school is a great school both have of my children have learned so much , I feel the teachers care about the children, they have a great p.e. class to keep them active and we have a wonderful principle , the only thing I would change is more involvement from parents overall a great school

Pineville Elementary School
155 Park Street, Pineville, WV  24874
Last modified Pineville Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Pineville Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top