Posted May 26, 2010
This is by far my favorite school. The staff is great and my son has special needs and they have done wonderful with him. He loves it. It is the cleanest school I have seen as well. They really care about their students. I will miss it when he has to leave.

Posted November 13, 2009
Glenwood is now awesome thanks to the new principal! He has made Glenwood School a better place for all of us students. He really cares about us & our education. All the teachers & faculty are nice. The teachers really care about us students & never get rude. They are very polite! Discipline is great because Mr. Comer doesn't take any non-sense! I love Glenwood School soooo much! Wonderful school! Highly recommend Glenwood! :)

Posted November 13, 2009
Glenwood is awesome! All the teachers are nice! Mr. Comer is such a great principal!!! He really cares about the students & he doesn't tollerate any bullying. Glenwood is a clean, safe, & wonderful! :)

Glenwood School 0

Posted November 03, 2009
This is where my daughters went and they loved it.Now my grandaughter goes there.It is a nice school with nice people who work hard for our children to keep them safe and to help them learn.

Glenwood School 0

Posted October 16, 2009
It is a very organized, clean, quiet environment for my child to attend, the staff is polite and organized I enjoy my trips to the school for whatever reason I'm there for.

Glenwood School 2

Posted October 07, 2009

Posted September 16, 2009

Posted September 16, 2009

Posted July 17, 2009
Glenwood school is awesome.. My children love it and are excited everyday to get up and go.. The teachers and all the faculty are great. I couldn't ask for a better school to send my children to.

Posted November 14, 2008
Glenwood School now has a new principal abd he is super nice! Glenwood has changed since he has been there. He is excellent with the kids,parenta, and staff. I would recommend Glenwood School.

Glenwood School
1734 Glenwood Park Rd, Princeton, WV  24740
Last modified Glenwood School is a Public school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Glenwood School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 22 reviews. Top