Bad
Good

This is by far my favorite school. The staff is great and my son has special needs and they have done wonderful with him. He loves it. It is the cleanest school I have seen as well. They really care about their students. I will miss it when he has to leave.

Glenwood is now awesome thanks to the new principal! He has made Glenwood School a better place for all of us students. He really cares about us & our education. All the teachers & faculty are nice. The teachers really care about us students & never get rude. They are very polite! Discipline is great because Mr. Comer doesn't take any non-sense! I love Glenwood School soooo much! Wonderful school! Highly recommend Glenwood! :)

Glenwood is awesome! All the teachers are nice! Mr. Comer is such a great principal!!! He really cares about the students & he doesn't tollerate any bullying. Glenwood is a clean, safe, & wonderful! :)

This is where my daughters went and they loved it.Now my grandaughter goes there.It is a nice school with nice people who work hard for our children to keep them safe and to help them learn.

It is a very organized, clean, quiet environment for my child to attend, the staff is polite and organized I enjoy my trips to the school for whatever reason I'm there for.

Glenwood school is awesome.. My children love it and are excited everyday to get up and go.. The teachers and all the faculty are great. I couldn't ask for a better school to send my children to.

Glenwood School now has a new principal abd he is super nice! Glenwood has changed since he has been there. He is excellent with the kids,parenta, and staff. I would recommend Glenwood School.

This School is the most awesome place a kid could ever be in, and my kids, as well as I did loved it there...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have two children at Glenwood and I have nothing but good things to say about both emementary and middle school.

Last modified Glenwood School is a Public school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.