Princeton, WV

Oakvale School 5

Posted August 23, 2009
i think Oakvale School is one of the best schools in the county, I'm not just saying that because i go there i really think so. It is especially great because of the wonderful teachers. such as B.Wilson W.Fowler A.Pierson T.Woody C.Gore J.Jones ( now departed from oakvale ) and last but not least and one of my favorites V.Terry ( now departed from oakvale ) butt we cant forget our princeipal E.Atkins im lookin forward to school starting in 2 days so wish me luck if u read this im finally in eighth grade so this is happily and sadly my last year @ wonderfrl Oakvle School.

Oakvale School

Posted April 28, 2009
' think oakvale is a great schhol exspecially with priceipal p.madows and teacher w.fowler' I hope you didnt go to school at Oakvale...if you did, then maybe that rating should drop to a minus 1 (-1).

Oakvale School 4

Posted June 25, 2003
i think oakvale is a great schhol exspecially with priceipal p.madows and teacher w.fowler

Oakvale School
2503 Goodwin's Chapel Rd, Princeton, WV  24740
Last modified Oakvale School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Oakvale School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top