PK-12|Private

Bad
Good

Mercer Christian Academy 4

Posted January 22, 2010
Mercer Christian Academy is an amazing school full of opportunity. I am currently a senior, and I am so glad God placed me in the environment I am in today. There are many extracurricular activities to participate in. I myself have participated in basketball, volleyball, student government, junior civitan, yearbook, newspaper, AP classes, honors classes, and more. If there is an activity not provided, we are welcomed to bring it into our school. The classes are challenging, but the teachers truly make you think and help you learn. I have learned skills at MCA that I will use for the rest of my life. I feel well equipped and prepared for whatever I may face in my life. MCA is a great school, and I encourage everyone to consider it.

Posted November 20, 2008
Our daughter has been in this school for 2 years now and we are very pleased.

Posted October 10, 2008
Great school. I have two children who have graduated and two still in the school. I am very pleased with the education they have received. My older children are more advanced than their college peers.

Posted August 25, 2008
In an age where public schools are teaching third graders 'family life' and handing out condoms to sixth graders, I would have my children no where else but a Christian school where Christian values are being taught. My children have been at MCA since kindergarten and have scored in the 95% range in academics and have participated in extracircular activities since third grade. They are now at the high school and I am looking forward to what they will accomplish as adults because of the firm foundation MCA is giving them.

Posted May 07, 2008
The Highschool falls behind public schools academically. Not very many extracurricular activities. Poor choice in teachers. Dont send your kid to this school.

Mercer Christian Academy 4

Posted July 09, 2007
MCA offers middle/high school basketball (boys and girls), middle/high school volleyball, cheerleading, Junior Civitans, K-12 Art(taught by a certified art instructor), Bible, American Honors Society, Yearbook, Cross Country, WV Christian School Fine Arts Competition (including photography, art, piano, guitar, music,etc.), and much more. Above all it is a great place to send your kids, because the teachers not only are very qualified and certified, but they love the kids and teach them good Biblical values.

Mercer Christian Academy 1

Posted June 16, 2007
Absolutely has no extracurricular activities, don't send your kid to this school.

314 Oakvale Road, Princeton, WV  24740
Last modified Mercer Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12