Ranson, WV

Posted January 31, 2013
I feel like Ranson Elementary is like this hidden little gem in the town that noone is aware of. The staff is AMAZING, so caring and committed to the children. I can not say enough good things about how wonderful this school is, and the level of dedication of its teaches, principle and head teacher. I take my son everyday knowing he will be learning while having fun in a loving environment.

Posted April 22, 2011
Ranson Elementary is the best school my son has ever attended. He entered this school in the third grade with a "C" average in Mathematics. After one year in Ranson, he arrived at an "A" average, in Math, and achieved "above mastery" scores on The Westest 2 for both Math and Social Studies. He continues to thrive thanks to the dedication and encouragement of all his teachers there. We love this school!

Posted November 25, 2006
This is a wonderful, inviting school. The teachers and staff do many extra things for the children. The school offers a challenging education, stability, love, and respect. My children have become wonderful learners and especially love to read, after going through Reading Recovery program, which I cannot praise enough!

Ranson Elementary School
600 North Preston St, Ranson, WV  25438
Last modified Ranson Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ranson Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top