Miracle Meadows School 2

- a former student

Miracle Meadows School 5

Posted August 10, 2005
- a former student
My name is shae steen I attended miracle meadows for 7 1/2 months.It really is a good exsperience and yoy learn to make friends and have a personal relationship with God. It is worth a try going there. I've been to 3 other reform schools and this one is the best.

Miracle Meadows School 4

Posted August 03, 2005
My daughter has been attending this school for over a year. She is doing very well. Her academics are up and she now is able to make friends with her peers. Her anger problems are much much better and we can see where soon she will be home and be able to make good decisions with her life. I highly recommend this school.

Miracle Meadows School
Rr 1 Box 289b, Salem, WV  26426
Last modified Miracle Meadows School is a Private school that serves grades 1-12
Miracle Meadows School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top