Posted September 03, 2013
Scott Teays Elementary is a wonderful school. I have 3 boys that have & are attending. The teachers have been awesome in each grade level. 2 of my sons are in the gifted program & love it! One of my sons teachers even read a book alongside my son separate from the class & discussed the book with him because she felt he was ready for more advanced reading. It is incredible to see such a caring staff because school is my child's home away from home. I feel comfortable sending my sons to Scott Teays.

Posted November 17, 2011
Scott Teays is an outstanding school. They are a WV School of Excellence, WV Exemplary School and National Blue Ribbon School. The building has been newly renovated and has been filled with new technology to meet the needs of 21st century students.

Scott Teays Elementary School 0

Posted September 18, 2009
I love STE because my wonderful God daughter gets a great education there.

Scott Teays Elementary School 0

Posted September 16, 2009
Scott Depot is a great place with great teachers, staff, school bus drivers, and the most wonderful students in a great little town. They are currently rebuilding the school and playground for the growth of the community to better suit our children's environment to get an education.

Posted August 06, 2008
Scott Teays is a wonderful school, because of the teachers and academics. There were no bullying problems, and the teachers were nice. It is an old school, but you cant help that. I loved it!!!!

Scott Teays Elementary School
4308 Teays Valley Rd, Scott Depot, WV  25560
Last modified Scott Teays Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Scott Teays Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top