Shady Spring, WV

Shady Spring Middle School 3

Posted June 15, 2010
This school is an overall good school. I went there all of middle school. They have some amazing teachers and they also have some that are not worth paying. We didn't go on alot of field trips, but they have some awesome sports teams. We've been the best at the westest for almost 6 years now. There is one very exceptional 7th grade science teacher. She is the best teacher you could ever ask for. And like I said, there are a few crazy teachers too. And I mean crazy...

Shady Spring Middle School 2

Posted November 06, 2007
I have had 2 children attend this school. They did very little or no homework. Their grades are all A's and an occasional B. They watched movies instead of reading the book. They then 'cram' for the west test. If it isn't going to be on the west test, it probably won't be taught here.

Shady Spring Middle School 5

Posted August 22, 2005
As far as this school goes this is the only one that I would want to go to.I get very good grades and the teachers are always willing to help. We do good in all of our sports our cheer team had won 3 years in a row so far and the plan to keep the winning record up. We always do good on the west test and I am always telling my mom that it is so easy because I learned %99.9 of the questions. Overall Shady is one of the very best Schools in West Virginis. Excellent School!

Shady Spring Middle School 2

Posted March 13, 2005

Shady Spring Middle School 3

Posted March 09, 2005
Here is our experience with eighth grade at this school: no books read, no papers written, movies watched a lot, 8th graders have trouble finding subject and verbs in a sentence, no French, no Latin, Excellent WV Studies, good science, Spanish good, Lots of games on school time (my child like this), good peperoni rolls.

Shady Spring Middle School
500 Flat Top Rd, Shady Spring, WV  25918
Last modified Shady Spring Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Shady Spring Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top