Bad
Good

By far the worst school I have ever heard of or sent my children to. My 12 and 14 year old girls both had straight A's with one or two B's every so often. Now my 14 year old is failing every class and my 12 year old has 3 F's, 2 D's and one C. These children at this school are not even getting a spring break. I'm getting my children out of this school ASAP.

This school is an overall good school. I went there all of middle school. They have some amazing teachers and they also have some that are not worth paying. We didn't go on alot of field trips, but they have some awesome sports teams. We've been the best at the westest for almost 6 years now. There is one very exceptional 7th grade science teacher. She is the best teacher you could ever ask for. And like I said, there are a few crazy teachers too. And I mean crazy...

I have had 2 children attend this school. They did very little or no homework. Their grades are all A's and an occasional B. They watched movies instead of reading the book. They then 'cram' for the west test. If it isn't going to be on the west test, it probably won't be taught here.

Last modified Shady Spring Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.