Bad
Good

It ok and it is a nice school so good great same thing i like the school to me it fine

T.A. Lowery is a great school! Our teacher is top notch. The principal is kind, caring, and compassionate. The office staff learns who you are by your first name. The kitchen has tailored a meal plan that works for my boys. The librarian is very sweet. Paula, the school nurse is just great at what she does. The prek program is wonderful. Mrs. Walls, my sons Kindergarten teacher was very welcoming. The school is just overall a place of warmth and comfort. -The Millers

My son transferred to TA Lowery 2 years ago from private school and we have been very happy with our choice. Caring, enthusiastic teachers; very invested principal; rigorous learning environment; plenty of student activities. My son loves it here.

This is a wonderful elementary school. Great principal, great staff and teachers and great PTO. My children are happy successful students!

I believe this is one of the worst schools my children have attended. They cant keep steady teachers and the lack of communication makes it even worse.

I love this school and so do my two boys. The teachers are caring and very concerned with the individual childs development. They have a great pto and parents involvement is above average in the county. This is a tight knit community and the local business do a wonderful job supporting our schools education.

This school is a really good school, is very helpful. They have great teachers, everyone in the school gets good grades is not so overcrowded is a really good school.

Last modified T A Lowery Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.