Shenandoah Junctio, WV

Posted November 24, 2014
T.A. Lowery is a great school! Our teacher is top notch. The principal is kind, caring, and compassionate. The office staff learns who you are by your first name. The kitchen has tailored a meal plan that works for my boys. The librarian is very sweet. Paula, the school nurse is just great at what she does. The prek program is wonderful. Mrs. Walls, my sons Kindergarten teacher was very welcoming. The school is just overall a place of warmth and comfort. -The Millers

Posted July 03, 2011
My son transferred to TA Lowery 2 years ago from private school and we have been very happy with our choice. Caring, enthusiastic teachers; very invested principal; rigorous learning environment; plenty of student activities. My son loves it here.

Posted February 12, 2011
This is a wonderful elementary school. Great principal, great staff and teachers and great PTO. My children are happy successful students!

T A Lowery Elementary School 1

Posted February 23, 2010
I believe this is one of the worst schools my children have attended. They cant keep steady teachers and the lack of communication makes it even worse.

T A Lowery Elementary School 1

Posted October 20, 2009

T A Lowery Elementary School 0

Posted June 06, 2008
I love this school and so do my two boys. The teachers are caring and very concerned with the individual childs development. They have a great pto and parents involvement is above average in the county. This is a tight knit community and the local business do a wonderful job supporting our schools education.

Posted February 09, 2008
This school is a really good school, is very helpful. They have great teachers, everyone in the school gets good grades is not so overcrowded is a really good school.

Posted August 22, 2005
All three of my kids went to that school.I am glad to say that the teachers on a personal level are awesome they will actualy call you if your child is having problems and help them an any way they can.The level of parent involvement is great I have never seen a better P.T.O. than this one they. the music program is awesome one of my children learned to play two instrments.Mrs.Conet is the best music teacher in the area. The academic programs are awesome they give the chance for any student to take advance courses.over all this absoultly the best school in the area.

T A Lowery Elementary School
103 Shenandoah Junction Rd, Shenandoah Junctio, WV  25442
Last modified T A Lowery Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
T A Lowery Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top