Morgan Academy 5

Posted March 16, 2011
I could not believe how perfect this learning environment would be for my two sons. Upon our school visit with my wife, we were met by the owner Mrs. Somers and had the privilege seeing this school in session. All of the students seemed to be happily learning and working with the teachers. The student to teacher ratio is between 1-7 to 1-5, this gives my sons the opportunity to have one on one learning time with all of the well qualified staff. Some of the things that impressed me at Morgan Academy are the strong music program and how clean the environment was kept. The only complaint I have with this establishment is that it only goes to 8th grade. This means that my oldest son can only attend for four more years; however my youngest will be there for all eight. I encourage any parent that wants to provide the best educational option for their children to contact Morgan Academy and set up a visit to see this wonderful well kept secret in West Virginia. From the proud father, Eric.

Morgan Academy