Sissonville, WV

Sissonville Elementary School 0

Posted October 12, 2010
I have really good friend that teachs there! They school has a big number of low income children and this would be a way the school to help improve their lives

Sissonville Elementary School 5

Posted January 17, 2010

Sissonville Elementary School 5

Posted September 26, 2009
My children attend this school, and its great! Its a reading 1 school, so they are super readers, my child was reading like a pro by the time he left 1st grade. Its a small school, which is good! The staff and teachers are really nice and friendly, and really care about the children!

Sissonville Elementary School 4

Posted September 05, 2007

Sissonville Elementary School 4

Posted November 23, 2004
- a former student
The Sissonville School continues a long and proud tradition of service that spans nearly 200 years of community based education. I attended Sissonvlle Elementary School in the early 1950s and my children enjoyed the rewards of this exceptional community oriented institution during the 1970s and 1980s. As partial repayment for the incentive and motovation provided me and my children by the school, I returned (after retirement) to serve as a full-time volunteer (in technology support, remedial and enrichment tutoring, and sundry other areas) for the past twelve years. I can attest to the outstanding character of the school and its staff.

Sissonville Elementary School
8324 Sissonville Dr, Sissonville, WV  25320
(304) 348-1961
Last modified Sissonville Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Sissonville Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top