Bad
Good

Develops character: Agree

yes they try with all students ,but they can only go so far with this. We want our kids to be socially adjusted adults ,but so things has to do with the parents.

My son has been taught and treated very well . All the teachers know him. He loves this school.If he had a moments trouble he could go to any teacher in the school of principal and they would help him. Yes this is a great school,they want to see their kids succeed.

Bridgeview Elementary is an excellent school. My preschooler has enjoyed the learning environment and every teacher/ employee I have encountered has truly been excited about teaching our youngsters. It is a very welcoming school and encourages volunteering in the classroom.

Bridgeview is an excellent place to learn. We have two computer labs, smart boards in each classroom, ipad/ipod for classroom use and laptop mobile labs. Our teachers are well qualified and create wonderful, safe places for students to learn.

My son's school has around 400 students and they are very well cared for. There are great educational opportunities for these students and the teachers go out of their way to help each student with their individual needs. My son is getting a great education and it seems as if all staff know him, which is amazing to me because of the number of students. There are great after-school activities that involve the parents/guardians. I am very happy that my son attends Bridgeview.

Bridgeview is an amazing school! I have 2 kids at this school and I love it! The teachers go above and beyond for their students! They keep me informed in how my children are doing. I am involved in their classrooms with parties, crafts and whatever volunteer work I can do. I would refer this school to any parent.

Fantastic school, a great school for children. great teachers..personal attention to help them grow and learn..very caring staff...I like the personal attention and care for each student to advance, draw and encourage interest by helping them to personally grow into whta is needed to advance towards their next year and beyond. Fantastic to allow them to find interest with multiple subject. encourage ideas for their minds to think and grow. Good local community school. Easy access for children. Very protective and safe environment for all. They block certain streets for only children to be dropped off or picked for their safety. I would encourage any parent or grandparent to get involved with their children and staff to help further advance our children. They are only small once,by helping them grow into an morally stable adult focused on what and working towards what they want to do when they grow up. What a fantastic school of opportunity..from the office staff to the cafeteria to our teachers. We have the best in th valley and state....my friends child has shown such great excitement in his daily class. What an exciting time for our children to have such commited teachers & staff

A friend of mine at work son goes there and he loves it at that school....

Bridgeview is a fantastic school! If you're unsure, simply ask the many parents that submit a request to the Kanawha County Board of Education asking that their child be able to attend even though they are out of area. We have top of the line technology (Smart Boards in every classroom, as well as projectors, Flip cameras, Elmo (digital projectors), etc. The custodial staff is amazing - we couldn't ask for more! Although there have been some negative reviews on this site, most were from several years ago. The faculty and staff are wonderful!

Bridgeview is located in a great area, with kind staff and in a safe environment.

Last modified Bridgeview Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.