Bad
Good

Richmond Elementary School 2

Posted July 28, 2013
I am currently a freshman in high school. I was browsing through this site to find a good high school to transfer to. When I saw the review on this website, my jaw dropped. It is completely inaccurate. While I was in school there, most of the teachers were amazing. Since I've graduated to middle school, and now high school, all of the teachers that were there while I was have since quit. Personally, I feel this is because of the principal. She was very rude and acted superior towards my mother and I. Although I don't know what the teachers there are like now, I do know that the principal is a terrible one. This rating is wrong, send your child to a better school.

Posted August 01, 2011
I have had three children attend Richmond and have had a wonderful experience. The teachers and the principle are wonderful! I would recomend this school to any parent!!!!

Richmond Elementary School 4

Posted June 02, 2011
I had a teacher who taught 4th grade at grandview, but before that she was at richmond. Then she went to grandview, but anyway Richmond will love her. She was so fun. Everyone at the school will love her. Trust me I've been in my favorite class ever with her. We had to do work, and if we did we were rewarded very swell. So if you're going into 5th grade you want Mrs. Bartlett.

Posted August 19, 2010
I loved my child's Kindergarten Teacher. I am sorry to see her leave and not continuing to touch the lives of so many to come. She is excellent in every way. Congrats on retirement.

Posted September 30, 2008
I love the principal, I love the teachers. I could not be happier with their concern for my child and challenging her to learn.

Posted March 26, 2008
I love Richmond Elementary School. I love the principal and I love my child's first grade teacher and her kindergarten teacher before that. I believe most of the faculty goes above and beyond for the students. My daughter is exceptionally bright and they have all worked hard to make sure she is challenged every day, as I am sure they do for other students. I appreciate them all very much.

Richmond Elementary School
4620 Spring Hill Ave, South Charleston, WV  25309
Last modified Richmond Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.