South Charleston High School 0

Posted April 09, 2009
South Charleston High School has an excellent academic environment. The administrators, staff, and athletic personnel are genuinely interested in the well-being of the students. I am a parent of a senior, and I will always know that she has had the best academic surroundings possible.

Posted March 05, 2009
The academics are outstanding.

Posted December 05, 2008

Posted November 08, 2007

South Charleston High School 2

Posted July 10, 2007

Posted December 28, 2004
SCHS is even better than it was 21 years ago when I left the state. My daughter is a freshman this year. The quality of education has increased greatly. Mr. Walton is an exceptional principal who has set standards and ensures they are enforced. There is obvious pride from the majority of students attending SCHS. The only disturbing news I have heard lately is the fact that Mr. (Coach) Toler will be retiring after this school year. He is a great man, mentor, and role model and will be sorely missed. -JD Huffman

Posted April 16, 2004
- a former student
hello, my name is Jorge Morellon and I was a foreign exchange student of the SCHS in 1999 (sophomore) and I still remember the time I was studying there as one of the best of my life. The teachers have good experience teaching and also the principal (mr. Walton) is working really hard to keep the school as good as it was when I was there and even better!

South Charleston High School
1 Eagle Way, South Charleston, WV  25309
Last modified South Charleston High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
South Charleston High School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top