Anne Bailey Elementary School 1

Posted May 07, 2013
I am not happy with this school at all. I have a child with a learning disability and have asked for help and was told there was no testing in Kanawha County available. We are new to the area so I trusted the school to help. Teachers need to not point out children's faults in front of the whole class and be willing to listen to the parent and not get so defensive when the parent is voicing a concern. My kids will not go there next year!

Anne Bailey Elementary School 2

Posted January 11, 2011
I would not recommend this school to anyone! I actually do not like that I live in this district only for this reason! There are a couple of teachers that are good and do the best of the cards that their dealt but its because they take the initiative to do so! It all starts with a good leader and they say they do what is best for the kids but that is without the parents input at all! My rating is a two because of the few teachers that are doing whats best for the the kids! I do not think that kids that leave this school is prepared for Junior High or other Elementary Schools that are on target for their educational and academic goals!

Posted February 25, 2010

Anne Bailey Elementary School 1

Posted February 07, 2010

Anne Bailey Elementary School 0

Posted September 17, 2009
My son attends Anne Bailey and I love this school he has seizures and they are always there to support him and to help nuture his talents as well as help him where he is lacking- they are great

Posted May 21, 2008

Posted February 06, 2008
I think this school is a great school they help sudents understand a lot. They help students acheive high test scores. If your child takes medicine they give it to the child in a very [efficient] [way], sometime they give to my little girl when I can't.

Anne Bailey Elementary School 3

Posted January 30, 2008
staff need to be more interactive with the parents. they dont always know about testing and how it can help their child.

Anne Bailey Elementary School 4

Posted September 13, 2004
I have a special needs child in special education at Ann Baley School. I am very pleased with the way that she is taught, the IEP'S ect.

Anne Bailey Elementary School 4

Posted February 24, 2004
Anne Bailey has gotten a bad review due to low test scores. But my son goes there and I am a very involved parent. The school is excellent and the teachers are very well educated and teach with great skill. Testing doesn't alway depend on the teaching. Education is a three way street between your child, the parent and the teacher. My son has had great teachers and I am involved in everyway. He scorded a 9 on his standard test. Which is the highest score. He is ranked in the 98th percent in his grade level in the state. Anne Bailey is a great school. The teachers are great and so is the Principal. So don't always judge a book buy it's cover!

Anne Bailey Elementary School
405 Winfield Rd, St. Albans, WV  25177
Last modified Anne Bailey Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Anne Bailey Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top