George C. Weimer Elementary School 1

Posted March 16, 2013
There is noway i would recommend this school,my child is in second grade and everyone makes mistakes but you talk about NOT being responable..Everyone i know that has a child in this school has had alot of issue's and a few serious issue's

George C. Weimer Elementary School 5

Posted June 03, 2008
My daughter attends school at Weimer, And she loves it there. The WHOLE STAFF at Weimer has been AWESOME. My daughter is currently in the second grade and I have found this school to be the best in the area. The Principal, Teachers, even the secretary are very compassionate and care about the children that attend Weimer. I strongly encourage anyone looking for the right school for there children to attend check out Weimer. THE STAFF HERE ARE WONDERFUL!

George C. Weimer Elementary School 5

Posted March 06, 2008

George C. Weimer Elementary School 1

Posted April 02, 2006
Weimer is a very unique Elementary School. It currently lacks the leadership that could make it an awesome school. Support services are lacking. Classroom teachers are hard working and dedicated. Title One Services are weak at best.

Posted August 05, 2005
- a staff
My children are now both in their twenties. They attended Weimer. I feel they recieved a very good education and have become successful. I now work at Weimer as a Headstart Aide and I still love it there. The teacher's & staff are all very caring, kind and giving as well as very professional. I just know you can't teach a child if the parent doesn't care enough to send them to school. All parents also need to support the teachers & staff rather than trying to place blame. It takes everyone working together so the child can be the best they can be.

Posted June 13, 2005
I went to this school as a child, and was happy to be able to send mine there, I loved the school and so did my children, they learned what they were suppose to, and the teachers were wonderful and helpful.

Posted November 16, 2004
i like the but it needs to have more parties and feildtrips for them to enjoy school more,if they are in class more get tried of that so make some fun for the kids.

George C. Weimer Elementary School
3040 Kanawha Terrace, St. Albans, WV  25177
Last modified George C. Weimer Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
George C. Weimer Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top