Bad
Good

I am not happy with this school at all. I have a child with a learning disability and have asked for help and was told there was no testing in Kanawha County available. We are new to the area so I trusted the school to help. Teachers need to not point out children's faults in front of the whole class and be willing to listen to the parent and not get so defensive when the parent is voicing a concern. My kids will not go there next year!

I would not recommend this school to anyone! I actually do not like that I live in this district only for this reason! There are a couple of teachers that are good and do the best of the cards that their dealt but its because they take the initiative to do so! It all starts with a good leader and they say they do what is best for the kids but that is without the parents input at all! My rating is a two because of the few teachers that are doing whats best for the the kids! I do not think that kids that leave this school is prepared for Junior High or other Elementary Schools that are on target for their educational and academic goals!

My son attends Anne Bailey and I love this school he has seizures and they are always there to support him and to help nuture his talents as well as help him where he is lacking- they are great

I think this school is a great school they help sudents understand a lot. They help students acheive high test scores. If your child takes medicine they give it to the child in a very [efficient] [way], sometime they give to my little girl when I can't.

staff need to be more interactive with the parents. they dont always know about testing and how it can help their child.

Last modified Anne Bailey Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.