Posted February 12, 2014
Both of my children went through Neale School. It is a wonderful place for students. Academic achievement is delivered through teamwork between the student, teacher and parent. All students are encouraged to go outside of comfort zones to further their development and prepare them for middle school. Test scores are very high. I recommend this school to anyone with elementary aged children.

Posted September 09, 2010
I think this is a wonderful school. My daughter attended from first grade to sixth and she loved going to school. Now my son attends there and he also loves it. The principal and teachers are great. I couldn't ask for a better school for my children.

Posted August 25, 2010
I had big problems with one of the teachers there when my child was in the 1st grade. The teacher had no patients with my child and considered my child ( a problem child). She only liked to work with the children that didn't have problems learning. As a result of her my child is fine. My child was tested and the tests came back above average! I just hoped that the teacher seen those test results. J.M you will never teach any of my children again!!!! Not everyone is made out to be a teacher and this woman isn't!!!!

Neale Elementary School 0

Posted May 06, 2010
The staff is the best, beginning with the principal.They are caring, thoughtful, educated, wise people. They are willing to help with any situation that concerns the children. They are organized with many activites that benefit the children and follow through with their projects.

Neale Elementary School 0

Posted May 11, 2009
My daughter had problems with neale. She passed kindergarten great. Then went too 1st grade and was having trouble in some small areas. Instead of working with her they moved her back to kindergarten, What a waste of a complete year :( Think they should get more involved and be able to have programs to help kids that are struggling. instead of throwing them to the side.

Posted January 05, 2009
I am a teacher that is proud to be a part of the Neale staff! This school's principal and staff are a team that is committed to bringing quality education to every child. There are tutoring opportunities for those who struggle in reading and math. We are partners in education with West Virginia University at Parkersburg. This partnership brings a variety of unique learning opportunities for our students. We are a part of the 21st. Century learning project. This enables our team to be continually updated about the newest available tecnologies that will benefit our students and staff. It is a great place to be a professional teacher! Come visit us.

Posted December 26, 2008
I am an active parent at this school and everyone is focused to my childs eduacation. There are so many opportunities for their minds to expand and the faculty is wonderfull and caring.

Posted September 05, 2007
this school is the best. it rewards the ones for doing good and also disaplines the bad. that is a great idea.

Neale Elementary School 1

Posted May 09, 2006

Posted May 23, 2005
Excellent school with excellent teachers. Teachers have very high education levels and years of experience compared with other state schools and schools in the county. School also has a very involved principal and active parents. This school is known for its outstanding music education program, featuring both choir and band. School also has good sports program. School has the added bonus of being right next to the city library.

Neale Elementary School
2305 Grand Central Ave, Vienna, WV  26105
Last modified Neale Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Neale Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top