Bad
Good

Broadview Elementary School 1

Posted November 21, 2013
I just want to say that the so called ZERO TOLORANCE rule needs am mended. Higher authorities take this rule to literal for small children. I fill as though my grandson is being bullied by the school system and something needs to be done by parents to ensure that these authority figures who are taking it too far.

Broadview Elementary School 2

Posted November 20, 2013
I THINK THIS SCHOOL NEEDS TO USE COMMON SENSE WHEN IT COMES TO "VIOLENCE AND THE NO TOLERANCE" LAW. THESE KIDS ARE WALKING ON EGGSHELLS THEY ARE YOUNG, WE NEED TO THINK ABOUT SOME OF THE THINGS WE DID WHEN WE WERE ELEMENTARY SCHOOL

Broadview Elementary School 5

Posted April 18, 2013
My son attends Broadview Elementary School and I can not stop bragging about how wonderful the school is. The teachers provide not only an excellent education but a sense of security that is so important. My son told me how he loves his school and his teachers. I would not think of sending him anywhere else.

Broadview Elementary School 4

Posted May 16, 2007
My son attends this school since grade 1. The teachers are all well qualified and are open to ideas/inputs from students as well as parents. The principal is very friendly and tries to do her best for the students. I had voluntered as a math tutor and found that the teachers are very co-operative.

Broadview Elementary School 1

Posted May 10, 2007
Unfortunately, I have been very unsatisfied with this school. They have been pushing for my 7 year old to be tested for ADHD. He has been said by his counselor to be 'all boy' There is nothing wrong with my son except that he doesn't sit down and shut up and be still like they think he should. I will be pulling my kids from the district as soon as I can. Please make informed decisions as to where you place your children.

Broadview Elementary School
189 Circle Dr, Weirton, WV  26062
Last modified Broadview Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Broadview Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top