Lauretta B Millsop Primary School 0

Posted October 20, 2009
The academic program is excellent. The teachers give so much attention to each student's needs and still manage to keep all the little ones in line so learning is not interrupted during class. Excellent environment for our children.

Posted January 28, 2009
Wow, I used to go to L.B.Millsop. It was a really great experience. All of the teachers are great and are on top of everything. If you have the opportunity to go to this school, it is a privlige. Believe me, it is really great. Now that I look back on my memories, I really wish that the school that I go to now was more like Millsop. Now, what are you waiting for? Go register!!!

Posted August 27, 2007
L.B.Millsop is like an extended family. The small size makes it more personal. The teachers are wonderful and caring about each and every child. This is truly a 'no child left behind' school. Keep up the good work. I look forward to another academic and fun filled year helping out with the PTA.

Posted January 18, 2007
If your child is lucky enough to go L. B.Millsop, you are a lucky parent. This is the greatest of great schools. The teachers are wonderful and caring and the principal is always on top of everything.

Posted March 14, 2006
This is the type of school that every parent dreams of their child attending. The principal, Mrs. Vogler is very caring about her students and the teachers are wonderful. I could not think of my sons going to any other primary school.

Lauretta B Millsop Primary School
Legion and Swearingen, Weirton, WV  26062
Last modified Lauretta B Millsop Primary School is a Public school that serves grades K-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lauretta B Millsop Primary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top