Weirton, WV

Posted September 15, 2013
My wife and I researched and made several visits to various schools in the area. St. Paul's School in Weirton was the best by far. The staff is amazing, the teachers are caring, and the students are respectful. The time spent on the wait list was worth it. My children are so happy and love going to school everyday. Clearly, we are getting our money's worth!

Posted August 26, 2011
I am the mother of two children. I sent my child to three year old preschool with no intention of keeping my children there past pre-school. We are so impressed with the school, the staff and their dedication to education. Now both of our children attend and are getting ready for their 3rd year at St. Paul's. Both of my children have learned so much. Both of my children learned how to write their names, simple math, sounds and identification of letters by the end of 4 year old pre-school. We are now keeping our children there until 8th grade with plans on sending them to Madonna. Thank you so much to Principal Lesho and the entire staff at St. Pauls. The tuition is well worth the invaluable education.

Posted April 01, 2011
I went to ST.Pauls and now my children attend. Great school with great people running it! Best Years of my school life were in this school and I Hope my children will have theirs here to! Scott M.

Posted July 17, 2009
My two children attend St. Pauls.We can't say how much we LOVE it. We came from Pittsburgh where school tuition is three times the price and half the education. We can't say enough how much we value and appreciate St. Pauls school & staff!

St Pauls Elementary School 4

Posted March 30, 2009
This school provides lots of individual attention to students. Parents are encouraged to communicate with teachers and work together for the best interests of the children. My kids love it!

St Pauls Elementary School
140 Walnut Street, Weirton, WV  26062
Last modified St Pauls Elementary School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
St Pauls Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top