PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

Used to adore the school and made many referrals until principal LIED to my son and myself when he said he requested an evaluation for his dyslexia, dyscalculia & dysgraphia. It was necessary as a re-eval for him to continue to the Catholic High School Told me he was waiting on testing for us AND OTHER FAMILIES...contacted authorities and REQUEST WAS NEVER MADE. In addition, they were supposed to provide some sort of accommodations when the principal said they did not have to. Imagine my shock to find that the entire year a principal stood in the halls of a Catholic school and LIED...and nothing I can do about it because noone will do anything. EVEN WHEN THE WRONG IS ADMITTED, no apologies or recourse.

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly disagree

Half are related to each other and hired on such basis. Teachers here used to care, but now its just about the parents with the money.

Amount of homework: Disagree

My son should have had a reduction in homework and help during his free period and these were NEVER put into action on a regular basis. At the end of the year, someone would sit with him very few times...ONLY BECAUSE I COMPLAINED! BEGGED FOR HELP FOR 5 YEARS...NOPE. But the kids that were smart or had dough got an aide immediately!

Develops character: Strongly disagree

When the principal lies to your face and tells you he wants to help your child and does the exact opposite, I cannot trust the place. Especially when teachers knew my son should have had accommodations and help, NOT ONE DID!

This school is great and the teachers are top notch. You could send your children to the local public school, but this school will have them excelling beyond the pubic school. They are tough but fair and will work with your child be they slow or above average. Our children all have tested above and beyond their grade levels on all subjects. The school is embracing technology and is encouraging smart-boards and children using tablets for some classes. My 8th grader tested at a college grade level. Top that public school..well worth the cost of a private school.

This school has a very caring, wonderful staff. It is a God centered school and looks to address every child's needs. I am sent by the public school system to service St. Joseph. It is a pleasure to work with Mr. Boniti, the teachers and the nice children at St. Joseph.

St. Joseph School is a firm but caring institution that works with parents who truly want their child to succeed. The school has an open door policy for any parent who wishes to discuss any issue and it is followed through to a mutual conclusion of satisfaction. Thestaff is professional at all times and works hard to make every individual ready for their next step in life. There are many who have become leaders in their high school classes and finished in the top ten.

As a former teacher with St. Joseph School, I found my peer group was exceptional, the Principal was more than fair and a fun person to work for/with, the staff was equally fun and knowledgeable, and the student body was like having a big family. I miss my days as a teacher and look forward to visiting when I can.

St. Joseph the Worker School a fantastic school. The academics taught are above my expectations. We recently relocated from another state and found that our kids were behind. They worked closely with the children and made them current. The school prepares the children for college prep high school. An important fact to note in addition to their academic excellence is that the school is a community of teachers that really care for our children.

At St. Joseph School we always felt our children were in a safe, loving atmosphere. All four of them were well-prepared academically for high school, and they have friendships and memories to carry with them through their lives.

Last modified St. Joseph the Worker Grade School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8